The best design, the best lamellar
Sedimentation is the most used process to carry out the separation liquid-solid. The lamellar modules TECNOTEC increase the specific contact surface to allow the improvement of the separation speed of the suspended solids and, therefore, accelerate the sedimentation process. Lamellars are suitable for waste water treatment, potable water treatment and storm water tanks.
In addition, the installation of lamellars into the settlers, increases their sedimentation capacity without any necessity to modify the civil works.
A good sizing of the lamellar decanters guarantees very high performance ratios into water clarification.
Our lamellars, built in our own facilities, are made in PP and PVC, and meet the requirements of the RD 866/2008 and the Directive 2002/72/CE for food and beverage contact.
- Clarification (PWTP)
- Primary sedimentation
- Secondary sedimentation
- Tertiary treatments
- Storm water tanks
- Industrial waste water treatment
- Increases suspended solids separation capacity
- Increaces the specific contact surface
- Reduction of civil work costs
- Tecno assembly technology
- Uniform and plain tubes
- Resistant to UV radiation
- High mechanical resistance
- We are the only company of this sector who fabricates the “TecnoTec Classic“, circular scrapers, the new generation “Manowar” and the rectangular.
- Our engineering team designs the equipments and our workshop develops the machining and fitting of the different parts, with the highest service guarantees.
- We manufacturate our lamellas and assembly them in our facilities.
- We manufacture also Thompson throughts for clarified water in AISI-304 and AISI-316, starting from our customer’s drawings
At TecnoConverting we offer the TecnoTec-Sedagua software to our customers: a powerful custom made study, elaborated regarding fluid mechanics principles that, thanks to finite element calculations, allows the simulation of water and particle movements into the settler, and enables us to offer the customer high performance installations with a sedimentation efficiency higher than 95%.
You may look for more information at “Settling Engineering” .
We also offer the support structure for the lamellar module installation into the settlers.
We manufacture the structure totally in GRP and carry out the structures calculation to guarantee a perfect support, even by overfilled lamellars.
In order to avoid the flotation of the lamellar modules, at TecnoConverting we offer the possibility of installing our Anti-Flotation System, manufactured also in GRP.
New Easy-Install system:
At TecnoConverting we always make the installation of our equipments with our own high qualified work force. We are recently offering the new ·Easy-Install system, we have developed with the objective of supplying our customers pre-assembled equipments in order to facilitate its installation and to enable our customers the use of their own work team.
We also offer a supervision service where one of our specialist may guide the rest of the workers to achieve a satisfactory installation of the equipments.
The importance of well finished and packed equipments:
At TecnoConverting we appreciate the importance of the well finished equipments with high quality materials. Therefore we pay attention to the details and value the importance to the packaging, in order to avoid any damage during the transport of the equipments to the customer´s facilities.
Maintenance Manual for Lamellas
PDF File, 8.03 MB
PDF File, 1.57 MB
TecnoConverting General Catalogue
PDF File, 6 MB