- Low power consumption
- Reliable and without maintenance
- Service life above average
Conventional materials, such as steel, have performance limits
The most logical evolution leads to the use of modern plastic components. They are durable and easy to build and handle. They are clearly thought for energy saving, operation and maintenance security, even under the most demanding requirements
Potable water and waste water technology in plastic
DEWA is among the pioneering companies to develop waste water technology in plastic. This fact makes DEWA a reliable industrial partner, thanks to their experience and accumulated knowledge. Good proof of this are the large number of intallations built, which are daily distinguished by great performance security and reliability.
It’s about time to transform and withdraw
A service life at least twice or even 10 times longer. The special plastics offer decisive advantages; above all in a humid and chemically aggressive environment, compared to the steel chains or conventional systems (scraper bridges, sliding scrapers). DEWA designs and sets up complete new installations, also assuming the transformation of the already existing equipment: A worthwhile investment in a short period of time.
Technology for the industry and the municipal facilities
At present, DEWA is leader in soil sludge floating waste and API scrapers made of special plastic, as well as custom-made solutions.
- Chemical industry
- Food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Paper industry
- Waste water units
- Petrochemical/refinery enterprises
- Drinking water purification
Obvious advantages of the special plastic:
- Resistant against corrosion
- Clean and easy to handle
- Up to 90 percent lighter than metal
- No maintenance or lubricant oil required
- It lasts twice or even 10 times longer than metal
- It saves up to 80 percent power (less weight and friction)
Future-oriented solutions by a key driver.
DEWA develops the international market tendencies to achieve the most innovative solutions for the future: the high load plastic chain and the bottom sludge and floating waste scrapers made of special plastic are just two good examples of this. A thoroughly considered design, a sophisticated technology and its versatility establish the rules for the future.
Certified system for potable water application
DEWA’s sludge and scum collector systems have been approved for use in drinking water and other comparable applications by the Hygiene-Insitut des Ruhrgebiets, Germany.
DEWA is a resource for both industrial and municipal applications, assisting in the design, manufacturing and installation of complete sludge dewatering and sludge removal systems. DEWA provides their customers with technically proficient as well as cost-effective solutions. With decades of experience and technical expertise, DEWA understands what kind of technology is appropriate to each and individual application. From individual components to complete sludge treatment systems, DEWA is committed to serve you with unparallel support and uncompromising quality.
Plastic band scrapers
- for an ongoing removal of bottom sludge and floating waste in water purification plants
- optimal results even with a high sand proportion
- more: high load chains and high performance bars for tanks to over 140m length and 12m width
Plastic flotation scrapers
- for the removal of floating solids from waste waters in industrial treatment plants according to proceeding requirements
- flexible adaptations
- more: plastic containers for hydrochloric acids or harsh environments
Plastic API separators
- for the removal of soil sludge and floating waste in petrochemical installations and refineries
- special components for abrasive environments, which contain oil and high temperatures
- more: special chains and customized choice of the materials
Rectangular Scraper Specifications
PDF File, 1.58 MB
TecnoConverting General Catalogue
PDF File, 6 MB