TecnoConverting will participate in WEFTEC 2019 in Chicago
From September 21 to 25 the WEFTEC 2019 will be held in Chicago. WEFTEC is a technical exhibition and annual conference on water quality organized by the Water Environment Federation (WEF)
WEF is a non-profit technical and educational organization, which brings together professionals and associations of water quality around the world.
Tecnoconverting will be attending to the WEFTEC and you will find us at booth number 5339 at the McCormick Place in Chicago. Visit our stand!
WEFTEC 2019 the best water quality professionals from all over the world
WEFTEC is the largest event of its kind in North America and is divided into two parts:
- The conference offers professional water quality education and training on issues related to water quality.
- The technical exhibition will take place between September 23 and 25, 2019. It is a place that attracts buyers and representatives from more than 1,000 companies to discover the latest technology and services on water quality.
If you go to the WEFTEC 2019 in Chicago, come to our stand and know all our solutions for wastewater treatment:.
- TecnoTec hexagonal lamella modules; increases the specific contact surface by increasing the suspended particles separation velocity and therefore accelerating the settling process. Lamellas are ideal for wastewater, drinking water and storm tank processes.
- Compact settling units. We dimension the compact lamella settling unit that best suits customer’s needs thus securing the requested settling performance
- TecnoScraper, the rectangular scrapers TecnoScraper are ideal for industrial and municipal applications; with assistance for dehydration and sludge removal systems. We provide profitable and technically sound solutions to our customers.
- Gaudí covers, dimensioning and fabrication of the best modular cover, with the best mechanical resistance, adapted to your needs, fabricated in GRP.
You can access the invitations in this link.